Saturday, October 13, 2007

This weekend will be a full one. We're considering it a Youth Emphasis weekend. Saturday, we'll be having an evangelistic event called Storm. The kids are pretty excited and we are praying for a great night. A team from WOL is coming to help us- and we are so excited! I'm praying we double our numbers for the evening. Everything is coming together- the program, music, prizes, food- I just hope the bananas ripen for banana splits!
Sunday- the day will be full with the team participating in the morning service, a special luncheon and then a youth rally in the evening. We have a band coming in to lead worship and both nights will include a speaker from WOL. I feel confident in our plans- and now just have to rest that God is going to work all things according to His plans. The results are His. We have been faithful to do what He has called us to do and I can trust that the events will run according to His desire.

There is much to do before I head to bed- be in prayer for this weekend. For growth in our kids as they step out of their comfort zones- for salvation in the hearts of the unsaved that attend and for the details to all come together. Pray I don't get so caught up in the "job" that I miss the joy- and the true reason we do what we do.

Love to you all
Elisabeth

No comments: