Saturday, August 12, 2006

Barely Awake

Oh what a weekend! Women of Faith was wonderful- challenging- convicting...
Such a great time with friends and time of refreshment.
I want to share more...but I am so tired.
I am kitty sitting for Bek- they are so lovable! I've finished a bunch of paperwork for VBS (had to take my computer with me to the conference....very sad).
But- Bridget Jones was on this evening and helped the work fly by.
Be in prayer as I wrap up final prep for VBS tomorrow- prepare my Bible Stories and conduct the week.
More news when I have time and my eye lids are not so heavy....there is much news!

~Peace and REST to you~

1 comment:

Matt and Alicia DeWever said...

I'll be praying for you all week long. Hope your first day is a glimmer of things to come further on in the week (that's meant in a possitive way). :) You've got a great team, and I can't wait to hear about every part; tean group, mother's ministry, etc. Push the follow-up!