Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Relaxation is in order...

I think this is the first summer in a while that I can truly relax and do as I please. The last two summers I was working as a nanny- and the summer before that was full of trying to find a job. I have totally earned this summer! And I plan to enjoy it!

Friday night a few of us went out for dinner/ice cream and then to the movies. Always a good time for laughs. Saturday, Bek and I went shopping. I realized that I needed some new items for California and was fortunate to find a few things I liked. We went to this great Mexican Restaurant called The Cuckoo's Nest-so delicious! Sunday was another day full of church and errands. Monday, I got busy and was VERY productive! I love scratching things off the to-do list. I'm looking forward to my spa day later in the week- some more shopping and then an evening of complete indulgence!

It's hard to believe that this time next week- I'll be getting ready for CA! Yesterday, I bought our Alcatraz tour tickets and mapped out a few of our adventures. We are still working on hotels- usually I'd be biting my nails- but it will all work out.

Saw a cute movie the other night- "Scoop" with Scarlett Johansson. She isn't always one of my favorites- but she was incredible in this film. It is a witty comedy with some twists. Hugh Jackman isn't that bad either!

The list is calling my name- hope you all enjoy the warm, sunny days!
Love to you all~
Elisabeth

No comments: