Sunday, April 15, 2007

Change of Plans

Strange how plans can change in the matter of a few hours.
My Aunt Pat passed away this morning. She was my mother's remaining sibling. Throughout the last few years her health had been failing and she was having severe issues with her heart. She had been in the hospital recently, and once she got home she really just lost the will to live. She passed peacefully early this morning. My mom is doing alright- needless to say she is upset. We don't have the details yet- but we will head to Virginia in the next day or so.

I'm thankful that my Aunt was a women who loved the Lord. My heart breaks for her husband Clyde- one of the kindest and most gentle men I know. He will be so lost. Pray especially for her two sons, Clyde LeRoy and Stephen- I'm not sure where they are spiritually. Pray this draws them closer to Christ.

The other major issue is that I had a number of commitments this week- between Youth Group and HOPE (coffee house, HOPE Board Meeting, T.I practices and T.I. on Saturday). As soon as I know the arrangements I'll be able to decide what to do with these commitments and who can fill my shoes. Pray that all runs smoothly and comes together. God is in control of ALL things- and He doesn't need me to accomplish His plans.

Thanks for your prayers and I'll keep you posted on my schedule.
Love to you all~

No comments: