Friday, April 06, 2007

It IS a Good Friday

Last night was a whirlwind working with the teens- they are doing so well on their puppets, vocals and skits. I'm really proud of them. They have come a long way- in confidence, ability and in working together! Being with the teens opens those doors for good conversations and challenge. Last night had a few of them- I'm praying that God uses all things to grow them to be more like HIM.

My friend Nat is home- and it was nice to catch up with him for a bit at breakfast. He is doing so well overseas! It was also good to hear some positive impressions he had from visiting youth group Wednesday night. That was encouraging.



After breakfast- I went to get a haircut (short and chunky for spring). I really liked the place I went today and the gal did a fantastic job on my eyebrows- it made my day (okay...enough posting about vanity-moving on)



Then- I went back to the pulmonologist. He was pleased that my lung capacity is up to 70% now. I'm being weaned off the steroids but he did add another inhaler. I still get winded when I over-exert or talk in one big breath. But- I'm doing better. I go back in 2 weeks to see him again.



Tonight is the Good Friday service- I've just wrapped up Coffee House Bulletin inserts for Sunday- so I'll venture down to church early to get those copied and stuffed.


Wishing you all a reflective Good Friday and a very Special Easter Holiday!
Love you you all~

No comments: