Saturday, March 24, 2007

Made it through...

I was able to make it through the day on Friday at school. Most of the time I felt like I was floating through a fog. Not sure if that was the medication or what? My kids seemed happy to see me (they were glad they didn't have a scary sub). It was good to get caught up on my kids and to get some important items taken care of. I stayed way to late (7pm) but I feel pretty ready for my meetings on Monday. My supervisor gave me a lovely bouquet of flowers that smelled so good all day! They are beautiful and I am enjoying them. Last night was a hard night- I had a few hours of coughing- it just wouldn't stop. And now, this morning my chest is pretty sore. But I slept well so that is good. I think I'll take it easy today- a combination of my medicine routine and getting school/teen/HOPE work done.
Tomorrow, in the evening we are taking the teens to a youth rally. The presentation is on Evolution vs. Creation- I hope the teens come (and that I feel better because I need to drive). I'll sign off for now, I have a date with the nebulizer.
Love to you all~

No comments: