Monday, March 26, 2007

One down- two to go...

Today's PPT went splendidly! Everyone was where I needed them to be when, and it went off without a hitch. Yippee!
Tomorrow's should be just as good- it just starts at 7am. YIKES! Why did I do that??!! I'll have to be more than on time to work.
I'm slowly getting caught up at work. That is good! Still have a ton of observations to complete (Math and Science anyone?). It will all get done!
Spring is here! We opened the windows in my classroom today- ahh, the fresh air! It was glorious- and then a heavy spring rain for the ride home. I love spring!
Tomorrow I go to the Doctor regarding this whole "thang". I'm still a bit uncomfortable, but today was the best day yet! Slowly but surely. Tomorrow night is a training meeting for youth group. Wednesday is youth group- I'm teaching the girls lesson (salvation). Pray for fruit!
Love to you all~

No comments: